Creative Women of the World (CWOW) provides a beautiful partnership of creativity between local and global artisans. We provide an opportunity for local artists (LOTUS artists) to sell items in our store on a consignment basis. A percentage of all sales helps fund the mission of training for women rising out of poverty around the world.
- All LOTUS artists will be paid 60% of the sale price of their items.
- Commissions are paid quarterly.
- All artwork submitted to CWOW for the LOTUS consignment program MUST be the original work of the submitting artist.
- The trial consignment period will be 4 months, at the end of which an extension may be granted based upon initial sales, but ultimately at the discretion of CWOW management.
- All work will be submitted with an invoice from the artist, with retail prices assigned to each item.
- The artist is responsible for rotating work quarterly, or if requested to do so by CWOW management.
- Artists may remove and replace work if needed, provided at least a week's notice is given. Pick-up and drop-off of all artwork must be scheduled in advance.
- All work left for more than 6 months, with no communication from the artist, becomes the property of CWOW.
- LOTUS artists should submit a short bio and any relevant profile links that CWOW can use for promotion through our website and social media.
- LOTUS artist must provide images of items IF they would like them to be activated on e-commerce, otherwise, LOTUS items are only sold in-store.
- CWOW is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Out-of-town artists who would like to submit work are responsible for all shipping costs. CWOW is not responsible for any damage to items while in transit.
If you are interested in becoming a LOTUS artist please fill out the form below to tell us a little about yourself. Please include as much information as possible including a website and business name (if applicable). In the file upload section please include one or two photos of your work.
Please NOTE: Submitting this form does not guarantee a LOTUS contract with CWOW.